Business Analyst Finance
Do you have a knack for analyzing financial and IT business processes? Do you have an finance background with an IT flair?
We’re looking for someone like this who can help us:
- analyse business requirements for BREXIT
- team up as a Business Partner, monitor ECB and Bundesbank requirements and support with change implementation
- cooperate with Finance IT to make sure that changes required by business are properly reflected in the IT systems
- design new processes and make sure they fulfill Regulator and Business requirements.
Od Kandydatów oczekujemy:
– a university degree in management information systems, business/finance or similar field
– several years of work experience in the banking/finance sector
– very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
– high affinity to technology
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to build strong relationship with local stakeholders
– very good in MS Office (mainly Excel and Access)
– very good data base and SQL knowledge
– fluent in English.
You’ll be working in the Regional Controlling team in Zabierzow (Eximius Park). We provide sufficient trainings, this is an ideal way to gain the practical work experience . As a Business Analyst, you’ll play an important role in preparation and providing various reports and analysis for many stakeholders.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers