Corporate Actions Administrator
Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Are you known for hitting deadlines? We’re looking for someone like that to help us in:
- monitoring and processing all corporate action events on a daily basis
- liaising with Portfolio Managers for elections and communicating them to custodian banks
- calculating cash and holding positions, post cash and stock transactions
- ensuring that queries, exceptions and event reconciliation discrepancies are investigated and resolved
- working effectively with the team towards achieving business goals.
Od Kandydatów oczekujemy:
- good knowledge of MS Excel
- good knowledge of financial instruments (equities, bonds, derivatives)
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- effective analytical and problem solving skills
- very good in written and spoken English
- able to work independently and as part of a team
- comfortable in prioritizing workload and working under pressure, with tight deadlines.
You will work in Corporate Actions Team in Zabierzów (Eximius Park). Team is responsible for research and maintenance of Corporate Actions in the EMEA region, with a view to collecting Portfolio Managers’ responses, reflecting them in systems, instructing the custodians, posting cash and stock transactions in our accounting system and reconciling positions.
Working hours fall between 8:00 and 18:00 on a rotation basis (8:00-16:30; 9:30-18:00).
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers