Finance IT – Data Analyst
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions?
We’re looking for someone like this who can help us:
- design and support architecture building for post – Brexit entities' structure
- intregrate data flow according to regulatory reporting requirements
- manage and control data flow completeness and accuracy
- support ongoing projects in the finance area.
Od Kandydatów oczekujemy:
– a university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, accounting, finance or information technology
– a comprehensive understanding of investment banking, asset management or wealth management
– very good in MS Office (mainly Excel and Access)
– very good data base knowledge
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– able to build strong relationship with local stakeholders
– fluent in English.
You’ll be working in the Regional Controlling team in Zabierzow (Eximius Park). We provide sufficient trainings, this is an ideal way to gain the practical work experience . As a Data Analyst, you’ll play an important role in preparation and providing various reports and analysis for many stakeholders.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers