HSBC Service Delivery
Independent Model Review – Junior Analyst
- Comprehensive model reviews to assess conceptual soundness, data integrity, performance, implementation and adherence to regulatory and/or internal requirements under direct supervision of experienced colleagues
· Documentation of conducted assessments and findings in thorough review reports including recommendations for model improvements under direct supervision of experienced colleagues
Od Kandydatów oczekujemy:
· Masters Graduate in one of the following areas: Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, Economics or Engineering discipline,
· Strong technical background and interest in analytics / modelling,
· Good communication skills and strong command of English (spoken and written),
· Experience in working with financial markets / banking industry (ideally in modelling or model validation field) would be an asset.
- The opportunity to be part of a leading Centre of excellence where a dynamic learning environment thrives career-path in an international organization,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae and a cover letter in English using email, including the name of the position:
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data by HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o., in accordance with the Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Acts of 2002, No 101, pos. 926 with later amendments) will be considered.