Internship in Application Support Team
Are you kind of person who enjoys helping others to minimise the risk? Are you a problem solver with analytical skills? We are looking for someone like that who can help us to provide:
- guidance for operational risk managers in terms of Operational Risk Application support,
- application access management,
- make data uploads into the system,
- leading small processes,
- application release support: executing manual tests of Operational Risk Application,
- looking for improvements in existing processes.
Od Kandydatów oczekujemy:
- a student status or university degree in banking, economics or related
- very good English, both spoken and written
- good command of MS Excel
- good understanding of IT in general including mainly Microsoft technology, Windows, MS Office, SharePoint.
- motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
- detail oriented
- open-minded and flexible person who like to learn and change the environment around
- communicative, willing to help person with positive outlook upon life.
You will be working in one of the Operational Risk teams in Krakow, Czerwone Maki Street. Our role is to provide technical assistance and support for internal business managers who are using Operational Risk Application in order to complete their risk monitoring and oversight responsibilities. You will be a solid contributor in minimising the bank loses which results from inadequate or failed internal processes, people and systems or from external events.
Your paid internship will last 6 months with a possibility of extension, based on 40 hour week.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers