Internship in Contract Management Team; Internship in Learning Team
Do you like to lend a hand? And help others develop their careers? We are looking for someone who can help us develop talent, together with partners in Human Resources. You’ll:
– take full responsibility for the coordination of all assigned programs
– manage the administration and logistics required to schedule, plan, coordinate and roll out the UBS Business University curriculum of programs
– Process Online training requests at UBS University
– Advise and support UBS University Program managers
– Test and troubleshoot eLearning files
– Maintain Learning Management System learning objects.
Od Kandydatów oczekujemy:
– strong attention to detail combined with successful time management and prioritization skills
– very good English
– good MS Office skills
– very good communication skills and ability to work virtually in a global team
– self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
– independent working style.
Our team is located in Krakow and Wroclaw. Our employees should grow in their careers. So we invest in their professional development and make sure our employees have the tools and support to do this.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with a possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers