Internship in Equity Derivatives Sales Team
Are you a good communicator? Do you have strong problem solving skills? We’re looking for someone like that who will help us:
- set up structured products on Bloomberg, Telekurs (Bondfloor) and other systems
- make sure that price feeds are correctly reflected on the market
- support sales people in product issuance at UBS Investment Bank
- prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports
- participate in handling ad-hoc client's requests
- process improvement and customisation of new tools/reports.
Od Kandydatów oczekujemy:
- some knowledge of financial instruments (equities, bonds, derivatives)
- basic understanding of VBA programming or interested to learn
- good English skills (spoken and written)
- natural commitment in problem solving
- enthusiastic approach to client service
- continuous improvement approach
- comfortable in prioritizing workload and working under pressure.
You will be working in Equity Derivatives team in Krakow Business Park (Zabierzow). We collaborate closely with Sales, Operations and Middle Office Teams located in Switzerland to provide a suite of high quality tasks and
services for the region. With our tasks and activities we directly impact clients of UBS AG in Switzerland and
execute them with the highest level of diligence. This role involves a number of post trade and client supporting functions that are directly linked to the overall service quality and client experience we provide for Equity
Derivatives products traded in Switzerland.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with a possibility of extension based on 30-40 hour week.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers