Internship in Finance Team
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? We’re looking for someone like this to:
- execute standard Accounts Payable, General Ledger activities, including Travel & Expense transactions
- support month-end closing processes and perform an analytical review of balance sheet accounts
- provide detailed comments on significant movements caused by unusual business activities
- ensure completion of assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- build a strong network and collaborate with various finance departments across organization to ensure the quality and fast information.
Od Kandydatów oczekujemy:
You don't have to show us previous experience but if you have one, it's an asset.
- student status or university degree preferably in accounting or controlling
- analytical and problem solving skills
- a pro-active attitude and willingness to learn
- excellent written and spoken English
- good in MS Excel (VBA knowledge would be an asset)
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative.
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to support the EMEA/Poland region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information.
Key objective of the role is to deliver high level financial reporting support on all operational and financial activities across our various locations. Has daily interaction with various internal clients located globally including Integrated Middle Office, Financial Controllers across all legal entities and divisions.
Your paid internship will last 3 months with the possibility of extension up to 12 months, based on 30-40 hours week.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers