Internship in Group Technology (GED IT)
Are you passionate about IT systems? Do you have the drive to learn?
Currently, we are looking for someone who will be able to contribute to the following projects, depending on appetite and skillset:
- revamp of an older desktop UI into a modular web UI: React/Redux
- expansion of our event driven micro services architecture (creating new services, merging/optimizing existing services, setting up/developing different none functional properties like observability): Kafka, Spring Boot
- day to day life of a scrum team in a tech heavy investment bank: Java (various versions), high throughput & availability systems
- QA automation from single endpoint to large scale distributed system: Cucumber, Selenium
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment; putting automation in place, provisioning adapted and clean environments: Gradle, Team City, Docker type platform, Azure.
Od Kandydatów oczekujemy:
- Passionate about technology
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experienced in Java, React, Gradle/Team City
- Familiarity with capital market, or a strong interest and desire to learn and understand the business is a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills, and quick to pick up new concepts.
You’ll be working as part of self-organized teams in the equity derivatives department in Poland, based in Wroclaw or Krakow. We work on global equities derivatives Order Management Systems (OMSs), pricing engines, market making platforms and trade supporting services.
Your paid internship will last 6-12 months with the possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers