Internship in HR Vetting Team
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a loan world? We’re looking for someone like you to help us:
– undertake loan administration & payments processing
– provide support and advice for Onshore Partners & Business
– actively cooperate with Agent Banks and administer Syndicated loans
– support our Borrowers in building their businesses and be a part of their success through timely processing of borrowings, rollovers, paydowns, interest and fees calculations
– review credit agreements in order to maintain data completeness in the systems
– investigate discrepancies on our accounts as well as position discrepancies between UBS and other financial institutions
– develop process automation through implementation and linking of already existing tools/ systems.
- very good written and spoken English
- French, Italian or German skills would be an asset but are not a requirement
- good knowledge of MS Office software
- detail oriented, self directed and driven
- result oriented with your tasks and responsibilities
- well organized and truly client oriented
- able to identify and mitigate risk.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers