Internship in Project Accounting Department - Kraków
Dodano: 2018/11/08 Aktywne do: 2018/12/07
As an Intern, you will be joining the in-house corporate accounting department in one of the best engineering companies. You will take first steps of your career under a supervision and with support of experienced Project Accountants.
Specifically, you will:
· Support your team in identifying process improvement opportunities
· Prepare simple financial analysis and conduct ad hoc reporting, as needed
· Issue and review clients' invoices
· Contact other departments, outside vendors and clients to resolve cross-functional pending items
· Support Project Accounting Department on everyday basis
Od Kandydatów oczekujemy:
· Status of a student of Finance, Accounting, Controlling or Banking
· Fluency in both written and spoken English
· Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
· Availability to work 30+ hours per week
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
· Previous professional experience in accounting or in an international work environment
· Strong communication and analytical skills
· Ability to effectively organize and prioritize the workload
· 3 months paid internship (contract of services) with the possibility of extension in our office at 31 Marii Konopnickiej street in Kraków.
· A unique opportunity to work closely and directly with experienced Project Accountants, providing services to the core business.
· Internal trainings, possibility to get familiar with Oracle system and other accounting software.
· Opportunities to develop your career in a dynamic, growing team.
· Great working atmosphere!
Sławomira Olekszyk | Jacobs | Recruitment Coordinator | (+48) 12 225 65 17 |