Market Risk Operations Specialist
Are you an expert on risk? Do you know how to work well within a team to develop and deliver solutions? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• run daily controls to ensure reliability of Market Risk systems and Risk Control effectiveness
• manage global production issues impacting Risk Systems and Risk Calculation
• collaborate with global teams to resolve issues post change releases
• monitor data readiness and completeness to allow proper Risk aggregation and reporting
• take part in operational calls with other global business stakeholders
• work with all business partners to continuously improve our processes
• participate in system testing activities for new change.
• fluent English
• Master degree, preferably in a field related to Business or Finance
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• attention to details and analytical problem solving skills
• strong decision making skills and initiative
• looking to develop your career in multinational environment
• team player with ‘can do’ attitude, good organizational skills
• self-motivated and willing to go the extra step
• proficient in MS Excel, VBA (nice to have)
You’ll be working in the Risk Control Operations team in Krakow Business Park/Zabierzów. Our role is to support Market Risk Officers within UBS as well as making sure UBS policies are followed across the globe and Risk is calculated in expected manner. We are global team and work closely with our colleagues in US, Asia and UK.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers