Payroll Delivery Specialist
Join Alight Solutions, you will have a bright future!
Alight Solutions is currently recruiting for Payroll Delivery Specialist located in Krakow, Poland.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Payroll Service Delivery business group within Alight Solutions
About the Role
- Making sure that our clients’ employees get their monthly salaries accurately and on time;
- Inputting data into the system, validating and performing calculations;
- Processing statutory documentation;
- Running payroll processes and answering employees’ queries via email or telephone;
- Preparing reports, reconciling and making payments;
- Testing payroll system functionalities;
- Very good English and excellent communication skills – C1 minimum - because you’ll be working closely with clients in the UK;
- Analytical skills – you can combine different sets of data to work out what’s happening;
- Excel skills – intermediate level;
- Good time management – which allows you to manage your own time and meet tight deadlines even under time pressure;
- Attention to details – which puts you one step ahead;
- High School Diploma required
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centres deliver an unrivalled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We have a 25 year operating history formerly the outsourcing business of Aon Hewitt. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organisations thrive.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition,veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable country, national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Location: Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13G, 30-707 Kraków
Apply here: https://careers.alight.com/job/ALIGUSR-4246/Payroll-Delivery-Specialist or send your CV to Paulina Foit at email@example.com
There are no deadlines for application for the role, we are looking for people who’d like to work for us, continuously.